Answered By: Tina Sixt
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017     Views: 68

Your student ID card is your library card. It's free to get a student ID card and you'll need it to use other services on campus such as the Testing Center.

You can get your ID card at the Rocklin Campus Library, 2nd floor Circulation Desk.

At other campuses, you can get your card at Admissions and Records.

  • Nevada County Campus: Building N1-104
  • Tahoe Truckee Campus: 11001 College Trail

You must be currently enrolled in classes and bring a photo ID.