Answered By: Tina Sixt
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016     Views: 31

Yes, you can use the interlibrary loan service (ILL) to borrow items not owned by Sierra College Library. You can get interlibrary loan forms at the Rocklin and Nevada County campus libraries or online. For more information about ILL, please visit the Interlibrary Loan page.