Answered By: Tina Sixt
Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017     Views: 52

You can get your free student ID card at the library, 2nd floor circulation desk on the Rocklin campus or the Admissions and Records office at NCC or Tahoe Truckee. Your student ID card also serves as your library card.

You must bring a photo ID and be enrolled in the current semester (or fall semester if it is summer) in order to get an ID.